DO YOU WANNA BE FAMOUS ???? YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW AND WE WILL HELP YOU GET THERE :)

FOR THE FAMOUS SPEAK OUT -CHA.CO

Monday, March 21, 2011

THE RISING


hey everybody this is my first and foremost message to all of you about the "The EXPOSED movement" im going to need all you to help me on this journey. With me serving a two year mission in the beautiful islands of the Philippines, and a small humanitarian mission in Guatemala, and with all the encounters that i have had with people over the past 21 years, i have found what i want my lifes work to become. The only thing is that i am humbled to say that i cannot do this alone. I need all the help that I can get. I am on a quest to expose the different marvelous minds of people through extensive research on retrospect, introspect, and emotion of these people. And where you come in is i need different leads, angles, research help, comments, and referrals in order to do this, and i truly believe that if this goes the way i plan it, then you will be part of the greatest humanitarian project in the world , the project of understanding....... anyways i will have more on the way i need you to give me some names of people and small bio's of them and a way for me to contact them that way i can start getting their names out there, just remember the ones that make the difference are the ones who put there dreams ahead of everything else..... CHEERS to the beginning of the movement...._CHA.CO

No comments:

Post a Comment